Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Recaptcha issue after ^BF1.8.4 & ^Joomla 3.1.5

Recaptcha issue after ^BF1.8.4 & ^Joomla 3.1.5 1 year 1 month ago #100599

Tale of woe..
I upgraded Joomal to 3.1.5 .. I wish I didn't do that!!!
It caused all my Breezing Forms pages to stop working completely (I was on BF 1.7.5)
...so I paid for Breezing Forms again and upgraded Breezing Forms to the latest. 1.8.4

A minor issue: the Update process made all my check box lists & radio buttons sets Readonly
A major issue: (unsolveable) issue is the recaptcha issue : Javascript console reports: Uncaught ReferenceError: RecaptchaState is not defined. The recaptcha widget fails to display?!
I have had to remove recaptcha from my 6 forms. Now I am getting spammers !!

Any clues? or a Fix?
  • fairport
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by fairport. Reason: to add clarity
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport, lennerd, pedro81, JanZ
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds