Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: conditional fields

conditional fields 4 years 5 months ago #13870

Hello,

I am building a form which requires some conditional fields. For example, if a user checks Africa then a number of african countries should appear with checkboxes, or if the user checks asia a number a of asian countries appear. A user should be able to select a country from both the african and asian selection.

I know this must be possible, i've just never tried to do it before. My programming skills are limited but if someone can point me in the right direction i'd be incredibly grateful.

I'll be using the classic mode to build the form.

Thanks in advanced
dave
  • magicspon
  • Fresh Boarder
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ForumSupport, lennerd, pedro81, JanZ
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum :: Joomlana_Dark-by- bz_kunena-templates

Our Discounts

Lifetime Subscription

Get lifetime access to all of our products and 2 years of professional support -- for just $199 USD. No limits on domains!. Includes all of our current and future Joomla!® extensions, WordPress® plugin, Joomla!® templates and WordPress® themes -- all of our products!

Get it from here

3rd Party Discount - 25% Off

We help you to keep your costs under control. If you are a new member and purchased a form building tool from a different form vendor, then you'll get a 25% discount on our 1-Year or Lifetime Subscription plans.

How to receive the discount:

• Send us a quick email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with a proof of purchase (for example a paypal receipt).
  • Await payment instructions and enjoy your membership!

Supporting the Joomla! Community

Offical Joomla! User Groups and organizers of Joomla! Days, registered at Joomla.org, are supported by Crosstec, worldwide!

If you are running a JUG or organize a Joomla! Day and you need any of our products, just write an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and you'll get a Lifetime Membership for free!

About

Crosstec GmbH & Co. KG

Hohenzollernring 57

50672 Cologne, Germany

Imprint

Live Chat Software